Check the requset in Charles
1. Connect the Mobile Phone and Charles;
2. Perform the target behavior (eg. Click Login CTA);
3. Catch the specific request in Charles (the request url: https://analytics.nike.com; every user’s behavior will create a ‘batch’);
4. Find and check the specific request for the target behavior (eg. Find the Click Login request)
b. Find the target behavior in this document.
c. Find the related request in Charles accroding to the ‘Action’ value. (eg. wechatmap:nh_login)
5. Check the request in Charles. Make sure all the info list in the document (https://confluence.nike.com/pages/viewpage.action?spaceKey=CDS&title=8.+WeChat+MP+Data+Dictionary) for the target behavior are included in the specific Charles request.
Check the request in Nike
1. Open the url https://nike.okta.com/app/UserHome
2. Open the Segment app in the page.
3. Clcik on the Sources -> Debugger
4. Search the ‘Nike Wechat – Test’ Project. And find the target request
5. Check whether the request include all the list info.